You are not afraid of the Java jungle, but are at home there and want to help less experienced colleagues to find their way around?
Then we offer you the chance to build a new Java team in a leading position. Together with your new colleagues, you will have the opportunity to fulfill customer wishes in innovative projects and to develop yourself and your colleagues. Whether backend or frontend, with us you can focus on what you want or rock the projects in both layers as a fullstack developer. We develop agile as an external team on parts of large projects or complete projects for our customers. We offer you an exciting working and project environment, which requires analytical curiosity and practical creativity.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
- Leadership and participation in agile project teams
- Coaching of colleagues
- Conception and development of sophisticated Java individual solutions
- Development of innovative full stack applications
- A completed training as IT specialist for application development or a completed study (BA, MA, diploma) with IT-relevant reference
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills paired with methodical competence
- Long-term (> 5 years) practical experience in software development in the Java ecosystem, XML processing in Java, especially using JAXB and JMS/Spring Integration
- Fun and enthusiasm for current trends
- Sound experience in Java 8, especially streaming API and lambda expressions, Spring, Spring Boot and ReST services, Swagger and integration in Spring
- As a Senior Developer you are conceptually active and can also modernize existing Java projects
- A quality-oriented approach (Clean Code, automated testing with Spring, JUnit and Cucumber) as well as good knowledge of Git/Bitbucket, JIRA (incl. Fork/Branch, working with Pull Requests, etc.) are required
WE'RE OFFERING YOU
- Professional responsibility in exciting and interesting customer projects
- Attractive remuneration package incl. bonus
- Job choice between the locations in Spain and Germany. Work where you feel comfortable
- Team-oriented corporate structure, characterised by flat hierarchies
- Reconciling work and family life
IN A NUTSHELL
- Locations: Jerez de la Frontera (ES) or Braunschweig (DE) or both
- Employment relationship: Permanent position, full-time
- Work experience: At least 8 years
- Language: German (very good in words and writing), English (very good in words and writing), Spanish would be great
- Salary: depending on qualification
Then simply write us a short email through our contact form.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE!